Saturday, August 18, 2012

Small and Simple Memories :)

Rose and I babysat our cousins and their cousins. (6 kids under 9yrs old!) and we got to have a sleep over party!!

This is the beginning of Rose's Quilt that we had to go around every stitch:)

I went horse back riding, this is BoDean!!!

Tristen And Landen playing together. (been spending some time with these 2 boys!)

First OHS Football game of the season! (And I got my bangs cut shorter)

The best corn on the Cob I have EVER tasted!!! (From pumpkin Land) and we bought 10 dozen one day and froze it!

The middle of the quilt. It's SUPER pretty, and it's finally done! (Except for the binding) She has been working on it for about 1 year! She made each block(cut out the pattern chose the material and sewed it all together) and we helped quilt it all together! Took a few days and our fingers hurt. ;)

This is Miriah. I got to ride him. And I didn't get a pic. of Miss. Piggie, but she's a pony and I got to help break her. (Train her to ride without a lead rope.) She listens to me better then others. :) And when my aunt gets back from her vacation my dad wants to take me out there as much as possible to be with the horses. :)  
This is what I have been up to lately... :) (And Probably the best time of my whole summer!) It was soooo much fun! I loved it! :) Can't believe school is starting for me on MONDAY!!! haha :)

No comments: