Sunday, July 7, 2013

Changes Coming To The Blog:)

Okay my fellow blogers, and blog readers. First: Sorry I haven't posted in 7 months! I just forgot my password to my blog and I found it! ;) Second: I am going to change my blog: I am going to try and update it more often (Gonna shoot for weekly) and I'm gonna use this blog to share my testimony of the Gospel. I am A Mormon, and I want the world to know it. I am so thankful for everything I have been blessed with. I am truly fortunate to be with the family I have, and have the amazing friends I have. My goal in life is to be an everyday missionary. I feel like I can use my blog to share my personal Spiritual experiences, and my thoughts and feelings about the gospel. I want to share this amazing knowledge with everyone! I know that not a lot of people read this blog, but I do believe that I can do my part of sharing my testimony by sharing with those few people. Anyway: Here it goes:
I AM A MORMON! I KNOW IT, I try to LIVE IT, AND I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING EVER!

No comments: