Sunday, January 19, 2014

Short and Sweet

He is knocking at your door, there is no handle, you must let him in. 
Well today my message is just going to be a short video clip that I like. I am not feeling the best, and looking at a computer for a long time only makes it worse, so: Short and Sweet today! :) I hope this message touches your heart none the less! In this video I chose to share today I think it helps remind us that we don't know what's going on in other's lives and sometimes we need to take a step back and let Heavenly Father And Jesus Christ guide our actions so that we can be of help in the way They need us to be, not the way we think we need to be. The invitation is there, Christ is knocking, but only YOU can let him in for yourself. No one else can do that for you, except yourself. He isn't going to push himself in, he will wait until you open the door. Brothers and Sisters, I beg with you: Open the door. He loves you and wants nothing more than to be with you, to lead and guide you back home, and be with you forever. Let him in. I know this is true, in the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

Love, Samantha

http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=3019287996001

No comments: