Sunday, December 7, 2014

What Shall We Give?

What can you do?
Today I want to share a very short message and a video with you. The video is entitled: "What Shall We Give?" It is from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. When I saw this video it made me want to run out and serve everyone I saw. This video goes along with what I shared last week about having more Christ in Christmas. This video is all about serving others and how we can do our part to take just a minute to make a difference in the life of someone else. All it takes is a simple smile, and lending a hand: letting others know that someone cares. All it takes is loving others as Christ would love them. I know that this Christmas can be absolutely amazing if we let it. All it takes is "more Christ." I am challenging you to help me this Christmas in having "more Christ" by lending that extra hand, taking just a few more minutes to tell someone you care, or simply smiling and giving a sincere compliment. Pray for the opportunity to serve and it will come. Keep your eyes wide open and you will see what Heavenly Father needs you to see: and you will serve His children by His spirit. You will be the instrument He needs you to be for Him. Open your eyes and ask yourself: "What can I give this Christmas?" And really think about all you can give: and get out there and do it. Give yourself a challenge. I know that through our help, "more Christ" will be felt this Christmas. I know we can be the difference Heavenly Father needs us to be to all His children. I love this gospel and know it's true.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

Love,
Samantha
What Shall We Give? video

No comments: