Sunday, May 31, 2015

Graduation... What Now?!

Who are you becoming? 
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As many of you are aware, this is the time of year that graduation is taking place in high schools. This is a time of change and realization for a lot of 18 year olds around the world. It's a fun and a scary time. I too, graduated this past week- and I will be the first to admit that it has been quite the journey and it is really quite a realization time for me. Along with graduating, it is a time for us to find out who we really are- without our parents to tell us what to do, where to be, and when to be there. This time is all about us- being us: on our own. It is quite a strange feeling knowing I am responsible for me now. I find myself asking: "Who am I really when I'm alone?" And I came across this video: God Knows You

I am never alone. God knows me, and He is with me. Am I with Him? He sees my potential and who I am destined to become. Am I going to do all I can to become that person? I want to challenge you, newly graduate or not, to look at your life and see if you are doing all you can do to be who God sees you can become. See what you need to change in your life, and go out and work to change that. Become who He knows you can be. Now that I am responsible for me- I need to try harder to stay on the right path because I won't have my parents to tell me. Remember He loves you and He knows you personally! Never give up! :)

Love,
Samantha

No comments: