Sunday, April 10, 2016

Changes!! :)

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our new blog! :)

For those of you who read and follow this blog every time I send out an update: you know, this looks different, the name is different and the URL is different! (Hopefully you can all find it!) ;) Let me explain what's going on.

First, I wanted to reach more people. I want to share my story with more people. So I wanted to make some changes and after reading all of your great feed back here it is!

New things:
1- this blog is not just mine anymore! Most of you know my best friend JORDAN! You probably also know that we aren't just best friends. We have been dating for a little over a year! Well Jordan just received his mission call this past week to Des Moines Iowa! So he asked me to keep up a blog for him while he was gone with his mission letters and pictures, so we decided combining blogs was the best way to do it since my blog is already a missionary blog!

2- The name of the blog is no longer "Dancing in my Storms" rather it is "Our Mission Stories" because I will be posting Jordan's mission letters and pictures, and also my own experiences from temple working! (I have an interview with the Provo Temple this weekend to become a temple worker!)

3- The URL is changed!!! Please take note of this!! This blog is now:
our-mission-stories.blogspot.com If you try to use the previous URL it WILL NOT work. You need to use new URL! (Pass on the word please!)

4- The "description" of the blog has changed due to all these other reasons.

5- This blog will no longer be updated every Sunday. Rather we will update when we want to share an experience, or feel there is something worth sharing with all of our friends. So that could be multiple times a week, or once in a few weeks. (However, when Jordan leaves on his mission at the end of June, I will for sure update every week with his weekly email.)

Well there you have it! Our new blog! We are so excited to make these changes and use this blog to share with you our spiritual experiences and our enduring love story. Thank you for sharing these memories with us and supporting us through both the good, bad, hard, and easier times. We love you all so much! Have a great day!

Love, Samantha and Jordan <3

PS. Here are some experiences from the week! (It was Spring Break, so Jordan was out of school and I was off work! So there's a lot!)
Ice Skating! 

Fishing at Yuba Lake! 

Jordan learning how to work on Military trucks!

Campfire Cuddles 

Jordan shooting his bow and arrow 

Jordan practicing Photography at temple square. 

Finally got him to take a picture WITH me not just of me. ;)

The beautiful Christ statue in SLC 

Jordan after he opened his mission call! (Sorry it wouldn't let me post the video!) But we are proud none the less!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is an amazing first post! Thank you for helping me and including me in the post :)