Sunday, July 28, 2013

You Never Know

I read this quote this quote once: "Be Strong; you never know who you are inspiring." -Unknown
This reminded me of an experience I had with my brother. One night he came into my room and just out of nowhere told me all about how much he looked up to me and what a good example he thought I was in his life. We shared some memories and experiences with each other and talked for a few hours. This experience was very humbling for me, because I was feeling very down on myself and like no one thought I mattered. This reminded me that we are all special in our own unique way and the little things we do are noticed and appreciated. I encourage you to share your thanks and love with those you associate with for their example/s in your life. Remember that God loves you and he is proud of you. Your hardships are for your growth so that you can come closer to him. Maybe your trial (or hardship) is a way to not just help you, but help those around you. The way you react to your trial helps builds not just you, but those around you and it helps you both come closer to your Father In Heaven. In short: NEVER GIVE UP! There is always someone watching you and you don't know who all the time, but someone is watching you and trying to follow your example. So whatever you are, be a good one! :) I know Jesus knows and loves all of you and he knows your struggles and hardships, you can always turn to him. You are never alone and he will hear and answer your prayers. I know this is true, In The Name Of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love, Samantha

No comments: