Sunday, September 15, 2013

You Can Reach New Heights

Hello everyone! I just wanted to tell everyone something that stood out to me this week.



This quote made me realize that sometimes our answers to our prayers come in "strange and unusual packing". We need to open our eyes and see the blessings in disguise that we have. Heavenly Father can't just hand over what we ask for. If he did that, how would we learn and grow? Yes, sometimes it hurts, sometimes it extremely painful, but I believe and know that "to every dark night, there is a glorious and beautiful day ahead." This quote is another one I love:

I think that this sums up what I wanna tell you all today. I want to leave you with my testimony that I know my Father in Heaven lives and loves me. His son, Jesus Christ is my elder brother and he came here to earth and lived and died for me so that I could return to live with them both again. I know that the Holy Ghost will lead and guide my life and that he will keep me safe from harm if I just listen to his beautiful still small voice. I love this gospel and I love the happiness it brings. I hope that you all feel it too and let the joy of the gospel flow in your life. Come unto Christ. He is waiting for you to return to him. He loves you. He knows you. He will never leave you. No sin is too great. He will always forgive you. Just come back to him always. I promise this is true. I love him, and he loves me.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

Love,
Samantha

No comments: