Sunday, December 22, 2013

Our True Identity

At this time of year some people feel like they are not wanted, they are unloved, and they are the last choice. This is something I struggle with all the time. I have a hard time remembering that I am important and someone does care. So I just wanted to take a quick minute to share with you my testimony. I just wanted to bear truth to you that you do matter. Even through all the craziness of this time of year, when you may feel as if no one cares, as if the world is just rushing right past you without taking time to notice you, you do matter. Heavenly Father knows and loves you. He does not want you to feel alone, and he will never leave you alone. He cares about you. HE loves you more than anything. On those dark and lonely nights: remember there is always a bright and glorious day ahead. You are loved, and you are important. Please remember who you are. Our True Identity is a short video that the church shares with all. It reminds us who we really are. I wanted to share this brief video with you because it pretty much shares it all. I know that what it teaches is true. That each of us is a son/daughter of our Heavenly Father. I know he knows and loves each of us. Never give up. Remember how important you are to him, he is on your side and he is rooting for you on the side lines. You can do hard things. I know this is true. In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

Love, Samantha
https://www.lds.org/youth/video/our-true-identity?lang=eng

No comments: