Sunday, January 5, 2014

Remember Who You Are


Today I just wanted to share a few videos that I thought you all might enjoy, and that may help bring you some spiritual uplift that you may need if you feel the same way I feel about going back to school tomorrow. These videos helped bring me peace and comfort and reminded me that it will all be okay if we focus our lives on the gospel. I know it isn't easy, and I know we get down and have hard times, but I know we do not have to face them alone. We can face them hand in hand with our Savior. As you watch these videos, remember that you are a child of God, he knows you, your struggles and hardships and he loves you more than anything. You are his son or daughter and he will never give up on, so don't give up on him. I know this church is true with all my heart. I know that Jesus Christ lives, and so does his father, our Father in Heaven and they love us so much. You are never alone. Don't give up. Give your burden to the Lord and you will receive blessing and help, and everything will be okay. I know this is true, I know it, and I absolutely love it.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

Love,
Samantha
Here are the video links:

http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages#lessons-i-learned-as-a-boy

https://www.lds.org/youth/video/sanctify-yourselves?lang=eng (This one is very personal to me, because I have a close friend who suffered an experience much like this one. I KNOW that without the priesthood he would not be who he is today and his life would have changed much more that day at football, and the weeks to follow in the hospital. I know the power of the priesthood is very real.)

http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages#none-were-with-him (This one is one of my all time favorites. It was given the week of Easter, but it most definitely still applies. Instead of looking to Easter, look to this new year and remember you are never alone.)

No comments: