Sunday, March 9, 2014

Just a Tought

You matter to him. He loves you!
This week has been an especially busy one for me. I am on choir tour and I have been non stop this whole week. I knew I would have free time today to take time to ponder the gospel and do my Sunday activities if I chose too. I went to church, and it was great but I wasn't sure that there was anything I learned there that I really felt inclined to share with all of you. I decided when I got home to look at mormonmessages.com this website always helps me feel the spirit and feel better when I am down and struggling. This week at tour has been an interesting one for me full of emotions I wasn't expecting. I wanted to share with you the video that touched my heart today and helped me remember that it is going to be okay that I can do hard things and my loving big brother, Jesus Christ, is always there and he loves me. This message reminded me what's most important. I hope it can help you too. It is very short and sweet and full of truth. I know that the church is true and that Heavenly Father knows and loves each and every one of us and he will always be there for us whenever we need him. Don't give up. I know this is the true gospel.
In the Name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

Love,
Samantha
*Click here for video

No comments: