Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Savior is Forgiving

He will Forgive you
I wanted to share with you all something that I feel every one needs to hear about a lot. I love talking about this and I know that it is true. I love the gospel and I know that the Savior loves each of us no matter what we have done and that He is willing to forgive each and every one of us, no matter what the sin as long as we come unto Him and ask for forgiveness and we really mean it. I want to be short today so that I don't distract from this powerful message of forgiveness. I think that forgiveness is something that is the same for each of us (because we all seek forgiveness) but at the same time, I know that it is different for each of us (Because of the way we seek forgiveness individually and because what we seek forgiveness for is different as well). However, no matter what the reason may be for you to be seeking forgiveness, I promise you forgiveness can be obtained. I wanted to share with you this Mormon Message. I want you to know that I KNOW that the power of Forgiveness is real. I know that we can be forgiven if we seek it. I know that taking that first step is not easy. I know it is not an easy road to take either. But this I do know: That it is worth it. I know this is the true church. I love it with all my heart.
In the Name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

:Love,
Samantha

No comments: