Sunday, January 4, 2015

Youth Theme: 2015

Go forth with faith serving Him.
Every start of a new year the LDS church comes out with a new theme for the Young Men and Young Women to focus on that year. Last year's theme was "Come Unto Christ." I shared multiple videos and shared multiple experiences and thoughts about this theme. 2015 has begun and the LDS church has released the youth theme for this year. "Embark in the Service of God." I love this theme because the LDS church is really focusing on "hastening the work" to share the truth of the restored gospel with everyone. We have been asked to focus on serving others, sharing our beliefs on social media, stand up for what we believe, etc. I have been trying my very best to do this, and by doing so: I have really felt the spirit of God, I've felt peace, and joy. This is the true restored gospel on the earth today and I want to share it with everyone. Let me start by sharing the theme song for this year. Click here to watch!

I am very excited for this year and all the opportunists it will bring me and my family. I am very excited to try harder to be a better disciple and to share my love for the gospel with many! I hope that this year you too can find ways to embark in the service of God and share the restored message of the gospel. I know it's true, and I love it!

Love,
Samantha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let us all embark along with Samantha in spreading the Gospel.