Sunday, February 1, 2015

Not quite sure why

You can endure all things.
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." -Jesus Christ
 I know that sometimes we are in so much confusion and hurt from our situations that all we can say in our humble prayers to our Lord is "Hope you know I'm having a hard time." We all go through trials and heartache in our lives. We have all experienced that feeling and question of "Why me?" But I am here to testify to you that He loves you and you are not alone.
Please watch this video: Hope ya know

I just want to add my testimony to that of Elder Quentin L Cook's: that I know He lives. I know He loves you. I know that we can endure hard things because of the enabling power of the atonement. I know you are not alone. Cry unto Him for help. He hears you. He will never leave you comfortless and alone. He will always provide a way. These things I know.
In His Holy name,
Amen

Love,
Samantha

*to watch the whole talk from Quentin L Cook click here

No comments: