Sunday, June 14, 2015

Thinking About Christ

You need the Atonement every single day. 
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This week I have been thinking a lot about the gift of The Atonement and all the many blessings it brings into my life. Between discussions with my friends and family, this topic has been on my mind a lot more than usual. Although- the Atonement should be on our minds every single day, as we need to use its power, healing, and cleansing every single day of our lives.

Today as I was looking for things to share, I found a video that I want to share with you today. While the video is playing I want you to think about your life and how you too need to use the Atonement every day of your life in order to be ready at all times to do The Lord's work. Click here to watch.

I just want to bear my testimony that I know that the power of The Atonement is real and that it works every single day in our lives if we allow the power to work inside us. I know that there is nothing too deep for the power of the Atonement to reach and clean. I know that Christ felt every pain and sorrow we have ever felt. We will never be alone because of Him and His infinite sacrifice for us. I just want to challenge you to think about your life every single day and to use the power of the Atonement to be made clean and ready to be in the presence of our Savior. I know these things are true, I have experienced the power of The Atonement in my own life and I know it's real. I want to bear witness of these things in the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen

Love,
Samantha

No comments: